Rename ‘recycle Bin’ To Whatever You Want
- Start, Run, ‘Regedit’.
- Press ‘Ctrl’+’F’ to open find box and type ‘Recycle Bin’ to search.
- Change any value data with ‘Recycle Bin’ to whatever name you want to give it ( ie, like ‘Trash Can’ or ‘Dump’ etc).
- Press F3 to continue searching for ‘Recycle Bin’ and change wherever you come across ‘Recycle Bin’ to new its new name.
- Repeat step 4 until you have finished with searching and changed all values to its new name.
- Close regedit and hit F5 on desktop to see the new name on screen.
Note: As a good practice, always backup your registry before changing anything although changing ‘Recycle Bin’ name is a simple tweak and doesnt affect anything else.